Master Experience Days
Are you a bachelor student at a Research University or a student at a University of Applied Sciences and still in doubt about your next step? Asset organizes the Master Experience Days just for you! The Master Experience Days aim to introduce you to the different Master’s programs you can follow at Tilburg School of Economics and Management. This day is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the Master’s programs in an informal way. We will start the session with an introduction talk of the Academic Director, to continue with a case by a company or a mini lecture. This is an ideal opportunity to experience what it is like to study this Master.
From March 19 until March 22, Asset will organize sessions for the Masters in Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Information Management, International Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management and Supply Chain Management. You can register for as many sessions as you like.
The program is as follows:
- International management (morning session of March 19)
- Strategic management (afternoon sesison of March 19)
- Information management (morning session of March 20)
- Accountancy (afternoon session of March 20)
- Finance (morning session of March 21)
- Finance (afternoon session of March 21)
- Supply chain management (afternoon session of March 21)
- Marketing management (morning session of March 22)
- Marketing management (afternoon session of March 22)
- Economics (morning session of March 22)
- Economics (afternoon session of March 22)
More information on registration will follow soon.